Dine-In or Take-Out
The Gold Bean Café
An upscale, modern café serving premium and specialty coffees, delicious home-cooked food and homemade baked goods.
Daily specials can be found on our Facebook Page.
Catering is available on and off-site to suit your needs.
We have an outside patio, free wifi, and a licensed facility serving beer, wine, and craft beer.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we:
– Reconfigured seating to suit social distancing requirements
(inside & out)
– Disinfect between customers
– Will seat customers upon entry
– Placed directional arrows & floor stickers to maintain social distancing
– Clean high traffic areas often
– Have completed work-place safety pandemic training
Acadia First Nations
The Gold Bean Café is owned by Acadia First Nations. Acadia First Nations is a proud Mi’kmaq Nation located along the Southwestern regions of Nova Scotia. Yarmouth Reserve is one of six communities from Yarmouth to Halifax.